As mechanical engineer you have responsibility for the design, revamping and mechanical development of technical (chemical process) installations. You are selecting suitable materials for construction, performing strength calculations, implementing mechanical design criteria based on client or in-house specifications, and creating and checking 2D and 3D drawings.
- Bachelor (HBO) or Master degree in Mechanical Engineering with at least 5 years of relevant working experience or a post-secondary college degree (MBO) with at least 10 years of relevant working experience.
- Experience with 2D and 3D CAD modelling software.
- Basic understanding of material selection and mechanical design of process systems.
- Ability to speak and write Dutch and English at a professional level.
- Independent, creative, enthusiastic, likes varieties and challenges.
For detailed information on this vacancy you can contact Frank Vergunst.